Sarra Hornby is the copyright owner of all the artwork. If you are interested in purchasing rights to reproduce images please contact Sarra. If you are unsure about copyright in any way it is best to check first. If you would like to use a few of the illustrations on your blog please stick to the following guidelines:
- Personal/Non-profit use only. You cannot use my artwork if you are running a commercial site.
- Acknowledge copyright. Please credit Sarra Hornby as the artist alongside the image.
- Link to www.sarrahornby.com alongside the image.
- No modification. You can not crop the work or digitally manipulate it into a composite image.
- You can not use any extract film footage in your own work without expressed written permission.
All copyright infringement will be tracked and enforced.